Mesotherapy Before and After | TOP 10 Good and Bad Results
Most cosmetic surgeons and doctors believe that mesotherapy truly helps in treating various conditions like wrinkles, cellulites, fat deposits, hair loss and more. When it comes to eliminating unwanted fats, Mesotherapy is suggested instead of getting long hours of liposuction. However since Mestotherapy is only intended to treat localized areas, some doctors would still prefer Liposuction or Tummy tuck as the best resort for losing huge amount of body fats.
There have been a number of positive and negative feed backs with regard to Mesotherapy. Some would verbalize losing 2-6 inches of their belly fats after succeeding sessions, while some express resentment and dissatisfaction after undergoing the therapy. How better or worse it may become, it is always imperative to look for a well-experienced Mesotherapist. Learn some tips on how to spot the right cosmetic doctor for you.
Here are some web-based comments after getting a Mesotherapy:
Mesotherapy Before and After ( Negative Testimonials)
- “I had Mesotherapy treatments 2 years ago to get rid of my cellulite. I did loose some inches around my legs. But my goal was to get rid of cellulite. Not only I did not notice any improvements, but I actually think I have more cellulite than before due to the side effects. The clinic tried 2 kind of cocktails on me. The first cocktail had very bad side effects on my legs. I bruised a LOT, so much I could only go once every 2 months. It also gave me HUGE lumps. The lumps went away after 10 days. But I thinks these lumps caused even more cellulite, due to the compression.The second cocktail was much better. i barely bruised and no lumps. But by then my sessions were over. And since I hadn’t seen the wanted results, I did not feel like spending even more money.” From Anonymous
- “This was the biggest mistake I ever made! It did far more harm than good! I have permanent scarring and discoloration 2 1/2 years later and will never be able to wear shorts again!” From M2U
- “I had five treatments for upper and lower abdomen. Not only was it extremely painful ( like a thousand bees stung me ) but I saw no results. After all the swelling wore off my stomach was bigger than before the treatment. I did not lose an inch, but I did loose a great deal of money. Not worth it!” From Deenmar
- “My doctor said that I was suffering from hair loss due to genetics and lack of nutrition. Hence, adviced me with Mesotherapy. I guess he had added Minoxidil also to it. When I was under the treatment my hair grew thick and looked very healthy. But after 3 months of the traetment (6 sittings)I got married and left to US. Suddenly my hair started falling out in clumps (mostly at the front of my scalp). Now I am not sure if this is due to Stress or Mesotherapy. Can I grow my hair back?? Has the Mesotherapy really killed my hair roots?? Or is it just stress related hair fall??” From Renu
- “I had 4 treatments to date. Injections to my tummy area. All four were painful at the time and it took two days each time for the pain and discomfort to go away. I had adverse reactions to the injections. I was nauseous and had very bad tummy cramps for 2-3 days after each session and saw no change in my body at all”
Mesotherapy Before and After ( Positive Testimonials)
- “I had about 8 or 9 treatments on my thighs, stomach, and love handles. I started to see the results right away(about 5 days after I had it done cause it swells a little at first). I wasn’t very painful and I was able to go about my life as usual(no down time). Also, the fat has not come back in those areas…especially my love handles…they’re gone! I had this done 7 years ago and have had no side effects…I definitely would recommend this to people…it costs less than lipo and I think the results are more natural since it takes a little longer to get the desired look…so basically no one will know you had anything done…they will just think you lost weight over time. So, if you’re considering doing this, go for it…it works!” From Rshel710
- “This treatment bothers me because I am not sure how it works. However, I am thrilled because IT WORKED for me. My jaw line is tight, the vertical lines are gone and my skin just tightened up unbelievably. It looks very natural–just like I looked 20 years ago. (I’m 61).” From 5226anon
- “I had my stomach and arms done. I have gone for two treatments now and feel the results have been great. They would be even better if I hadn’t had a sweet tooth craving around the times of treatment. The second roll I had developed over the last two years is almost gone and my big football player arms have shrank. Please be aware that the burning after the treatment is awful so bad the second time I swore I wouldn’t do it again but now a couple of weeks later i would do it.” From Jujubee
- “I am 44, 120 lbs 5’6″ with a few trouble spots. I had conventional Mesotherapy with the needle injections – wow, it really did work. OK the needles were painful as I was being stabbed but I took a pain pill twenty minutes before the session which helped. I did it five or six times and it was great. I saw a ton of improvement but it did not do all I wanted so I got SmartLipo which was a huge mistake. I loved and totally recommend Mesotherapy.” From Threezn7s
- “I had it done to my legs and the only cons were the constant pricking during the procedure and the pain and nausea after it. However after just one treatment I can see a change in my legs. I am definitely going back. The thing not understood by some people that the doctor explained to me is that this is for trouble spots(thighs, stomach, butt…) and you have to do your part too like drinking water, exercise, and moderate intake of sugar and fried foods if any at all (i say that cause I have a sweet tooth) You can’t just do it sit around and expect results.” From gettingthere77
Getting a Mesotherapy Soon?
Keep in mind that the results after a Mesotherapy are gradual. Unlike other cosmetic surgeries like liposuction, the targeted areas of Mesotherapy are treated over a period of time and thus effects can be noticed after succeeding sessions.
Therefore, it is expected to see significant difference when comparing the “Before and After Photos” of Mesotherapy to various plastic surgeries.
What should you expect after a Mesotherapy?
- Apply cold packs for the first 48 hours reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid hot tubs and shower for at least 4-6 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight to prevent irritation and promote faster healing. Even casual sunbathing must be avoided for 48 hours.
- Expect that you will swell up on the area of treatment – you will be huge.
- It will hurt, possibly a lot. Though most doctors would prescribe pain relievers.
- Don’t go anywhere for the next two to three days. It will only make it worse. Even if you feel good, just rest.
- Wear a support garments every day and night for 1 week, this prevents and minimizes swelling.
- Elevate the area of treatment to aid good blood flow on the area.
- Massaging the treated area for about 15 to 20 minutes daily will hasten fat elimination.
- Avoid heavy exercise for 48 hours- walking for 20- 30 minutes is considered.
END OF…Mesotherapy Before and After | TOP 10 Good and Bad Results